Saturday, March 03, 2007

ughhhhhhhhh

ok so i just found out if i want to go to a study abroad program in the fall (my dream) i need to make a lot more them i am now - so i am trying to get my new designs up - my new vote for section is almost ready to go on election place - and i just added some new st pattys day stuff to my shopaholic chick store - i also recently purchased the domain name www.shopaholicchick.com - in addition i decided to revamp my whole shop with a new color scheme and some great new affiliate banners - if your interested in making some pony just by placing my banners on your site check them out

i just am not sure where else to go from here i am really trying to get this shop to take off but at the same time i have so much school works - stress is really a killer - if anyone know some great ways to get
my shop out there let me know!!!

No comments: